Dragon Con 2014 Photos!
Labor Day weekend in Atlanta gets very busy, but especially in downtown Atlanta where Dragon Con is the main event. Todays’ special blog post is to share some of my Dragon Con 2014 photos during my 3 days in a new world!
For those who don’t know, Dragon Con is a multi-genre convention featuring celebrity guests, visual artists, costumers, fan panels, oh, and loooooots of cosplay.
- Cosplay = costume play = dressing as different characters/ideas = awesome.
If you’ve never been to a convention before, I would say Dragon Con is the place to start because it’s not catered to a narrowly specific group of people. Atlanta has AWA is for Japanese Anime fans and Walker Stalker Con for the zombie-horror fans, but Dragon Con is where these two can coexist and gaze in awe at one another.
That also means a great mix of celebrities, panels, and entertainment!
Highlights from my Dragon Con weekend included:
- A mini photo-shoot with Cary Elwes
- 5 Truths & 1 Lie panel (which contained a number of NSWF celebrity stories!)
- Actors from The Hobbit and ABC’s Once Upon A Time
- Costumes! Costumes! Costumes!
So, without further ado!